Please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (647) 948-5977 to speak with a storage representative, they will arrange
the storage of your firearm(s) for you by assisting with the completion of the administrative process.
How it works
- Services will not be rendered until the registration is completed in full.
- You must provide your PAL number for all firearms.
- Our representative will verify the agreement and send you an acknowledgement of ownership. Electronic payment can be set-up by using PayPal
(Link will be provided) or set up regular e-transfer payments through your banking institution.
- Our professional representatives will attend your residence/storage location to safely itemize, package, transport and store your firearms. You will receive a receipt and confirmation of the storage agreement along with monthly reminders of the storage schedule.
- Your firearm is stored in our secure facility and monitored 24/7. You maintain ownership of your firearm while it is stored.
We never remove, use, or discharge your firearm, and it always remains in storage.
- When you wish to end your storage lease, you may request retrieval
through e-mail, or by calling our office at (647) 948-5977 .
Your firearm will be returned to you in the exact condition in which it was received.